Transforming the Aviation Supply Chain
The complexity of the aviation supply chain comprising of complex products, integrating hundreds of thousands of components, and high standard of safety can not be understated. Collaboration within the entire supply chain is the key to ensuring reliability at each component level, and delivering products and services on time and within budget that satisfy the highest safetyl and quality standards.
DGS supply chain solutions assist Aviation and Defence companies in managing their supply chain from sourcing to sales and service delivery. Our solutions range from asset management, process automation, technology solutions like Business intelligence, to supply chain services that manage sales, inventory and MRO.
DGS solutions provides critical business intelligence to organisations that enhance better planning and more effective inventory decisions. This requires greater insight and perspective into parts data, repair histories, engineering and customer service systems, and third party information sources.
DGS is also a recognised leader in providing comprehensive aviation outsourcing supply chain services. We offer a wide variety of outsourced services that range from supplying individual spare parts to implementing end-to-end supply chain management programs. We handle end-to-end cargo management at airports, while managing the storage and distribution of extensive inventory of new and refurbished parts for every type of aircraft in operation today. Our aim is to help customers reduce costs, increase parts availability and minimize downtime.
- Cost-effective, turnkey solutions lower overall operating costs, improve fill rates and ensure on-time delivery.
- Streamlined supply chain and customised inventory management solutions help reduce investment in surplus inventory and minimise operational expenses.
- Optimise maintenance planning.
- Make better inventory decisions with greater view into parts and component data.
- Enable non-technical users to perform deep analysis of complex maintenance information.
- Pre-empt unplanned maintenance activities with predictive analytics.
- Perform powerful maintenance analytics across disparate systems.
- Design process improvements and assist with new product development and help to drive down our customer’s overall cost of ownership.
- Superior IT infrastructure, consulting services, and logistics expertise enables DGS to provide solutions customised to meet the specific needs of our customers.