Temperature controlled haulage requires a reliable, agile and intelligent driven partner like DGS.
DGS provides agile, reliable and cost effective temperature controlled logistics and supply chain services for healthcare, groceries and drinks companies in the UK. Our specialisedteam has extensive experience in the advancement and deployment of total supply chain solutions for numerous ambient and chilled manufacturers and distributors.
At DGS, we are totally service driven, customer focused, providing agile end-to-end solutions to meet the challenges confronted by our customers across numerous sectors, and the ever fluctuating demands of the retail sector.
DGS works with many companies and organisations to deploy established solutions and best practice from several sectors to drive service and technology improvements, as well as quality of service in this specialisedservice area. Our established national logistics network enables us to achieve economies of scale thus delivering excellent services at reduced costs for our customers.
DGSoperates a fleet of ambient and temperature controlled vehicles at very high standards. Our drivers and warehouse operatives are fully trained. To optimiseefficiency and service across our network, we have deployed the following systems:
- Inventory management and analysis tools
- Transport management system
- Satellite tracking systems
- Vehicle on-board telematics
- Vehicles are Euro 5 complaint at the least
- Different temperature controlled equipment
DGStemperature controlled services cover the following areas:
- Ambient - Healthcare, canned foods, jars of coffee, bags of sugar
- Produce - Farm produce, fruits, and vegetables
- Chilled - Dairy products, healthcare products, and ready-meals
- Frozen - Assorted types of frozen goods
- Specialist - Retail items, raw materials.